DUMP TRAILER Power UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This electrical power unit includes a energy up electrical power down circuit with load holding on both A & B ports. A pressure compensatred movement manage might be additional to circuit to regulate the decent pace in the cylinder.
1. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of installation of the electrical power unit.
3. Viscosity of the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and free of charge of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
four. The energy unit must be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree inside the tank soon after the preliminary running on the power unit.
6. Oil shifting is required soon after the preliminary one hundred operation hrs, afterwards as soon as every single 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Electrical power UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit features a power up gravity down circuit. Get started the motor to lengthen the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve could be offered if required. Also a strain compen sated flow handle could be added to the circuit to manage the descent speed of the cylinder.
Remark: Please seek the advice of our sales engineer to the distinctive pump displacement, motor electrical power or tank capability.
1. This energy unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, thirty seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean each of the hydraulic elements concerned in advance of set up of the electrical power unit.
three. Viscosity from the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which need to also be clean and free of charge of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is recommended.
four. The electrical power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree in the tank after the first working in the energy unit.
six. Oil changing is required just after the preliminary a hundred operation hours, afterwards after each 3000 hrs.