- Place of Origin:
- Brand Name:
- Model Number:
Car, Home Appliance, Farming machine, Agriculture Machine, Power Tool, Cordless Drill
- Protect Feature:
- Continuous Current(A):
- Motor Type:
Planetary gear motor
- Gearbox Diameter:
- Gearbox Material:
- Motor Diameter:
- Shaft Diameter:
- Bearing Type:
- Brush Type:
Precision Metal Brush or Carbon Brush
- Typical Applications:
Robot, Business Machine, Toy
- Shaft Material:
Carbon steel or Stainless steel
- Rotation Direction:
- Supply Ability:
- 3000 Piece/Pieces per Quarter Planetary gear motor
Packaging & Delivery
- Packaging Details
- 2. Export Cartons + Pallet
3. As customer's requested”>1. B3B Corrugated Standard Export Carton or Styrofoam box or Blister Tray
2. Export Cartons + Pallet
3. As customer's requested
- Shenzhen or Hongkong
Quantity(Pieces) 1 – 1000000 >1000000 Est. Time(days) 30 To be negotiated
36mm diameter dc planetary motor plantary gearbox, 12v 24v high torque dc planetary gear motor
Motor Performance ( Customization available ):
|Gearbox Length (mm)||Stage Number||Reduction Ratio||Rated Torque||Bearable Maximum Instant Torque|
|MODEL||REDUCTION RATIO||VOLTAGE||NO LOAD||AT MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY||STALL|
- Q: Can I get some samples first ? How soon can I get the samples ?
- A: Yes,we can make samples, but normally sample is not for free (sample fee is charged varying from 3usd/pc -40 usd/pc). And the sample making time depends on different types, for some small motor types( 3-10days is possible), while some gearbox motor should be about 25days more or less. Additional, there will be about extra 2-3 days for the delivery time, and the shipping cost is not for free too.
- Q: Are these motor’s parameter from the above list can be modified ?
- A: Yes,motor’s parameter can be customized. We can modify the motor’s working voltage,rated speed, torque etc, and motor’s shaft dimension can be modified too. We are pleased to make those modification, the more details you provide, the more fluent our cooperation will be.
- Q: What parameter should I provide before the sample making ?
- A: Good question. Normally we need to know theNominal Voltage,Free-load Speed,On-load Torque,On-load Speed,Rotation Direction,Shaft Diameter and Length.If there is other special requirment, please let us know in advance,such as working current limits,EMC limits,noise limits,expected lifetime and shaft process(D-shape, multy-knurls,mounting holes etc).
- Q: Sometimes I dont know the exact required parameter, how should I choose a suitable model ?
- A: We can make some suggestions as long as you provide your specific requirement. We need to know what kind of product will be this model used for ? And what does the working condition look like (duty cycles and load status)? And how long is the motor’s expected lifetime ? etc. Then we can a make full assessment according to that.
- Q: Is there any Testing Report or Motor Specification when I get the sample ?
- A: Yes, we can provide the Testing Report and Specification after the sample is ready. We will send a PDF file to you. By the way, Motor Specification will be availabe 3-5days later after sample is ready.