1) Made of high quality aluminum alloy, light weight and non-rusting
2) Large output torque and high radiating efficiency
3) Smooth running and low noise, can work long time in dreadful condition
4) Good-looking appearance, durable service life and small volume
5) Suitable for omnibearing installation
1)housing:aluminium alloy ADC12(size 571-090); die cast iron HT200(size 110-150);
2)Worm:20Cr, ZI Involute profile; carbonize&quencher heat treatment make gear surface hardness up to 56-62 HRC; After precision grinding, carburization layer’s thickness between 0.3-0.5mm.
3)Worm Wheel:wearable stannum alloy CuSn10-1
Input:with input shaft, With square flange,With IEC standard input flange
Output:with torque arm, output flange, single output shaft, double output shaft, plastic cover
Worm reducers are available with diffferent combinations: NMRV+NMRV, NMRV+NRV, NMRV+PC, NMRV+UDL, NMRV+MOTORS
|Old Model||New Model||Ratio||Center Distance||Power||Input Dia.||Output Dia.||Output Torque||Weight|
GMRV Outline Dimension:
About CHINAMFG Transmission:
We are a professional reducer manufacturer located in HangZhou, ZHangZhoug province.
Our leading products is full range of RV571-150 worm reducers , also supplied GKM hypoid helical gearbox, GRC inline helical gearbox, PC units, UDL Variators and AC Motors, G3 helical gear motor.
Products are widely used for applications such as: foodstuffs, ceramics, packing, chemicals, pharmacy, plastics, paper-making, construction machinery, metallurgic mine, environmental protection engineering, and all kinds of automatic lines, and assembly lines.
With fast delivery, superior after-sales service, advanced producing facility, our products sell well both at home and abroad. We have exported our reducers to Southeast Asia, Eastern Europe and the Middle East and so on.Our aim is to develop and innovate on the basis of high quality, and create a good reputation for reducers.
We participate Germany Hannver Exhibition-ZheJiang PTC Fair-Turkey Win Eurasia
Packaging & Shipping
Packing information:Plastic Bags+Cartons+Wooden Cases , or on request
To install the reducer, it is necessary to note the following issues:
1)Check the correct rotation direction of output shaft before fitting reducer to machines.
2)Before mounting, pls check shaft diameter, bore diameter, key and keyway, to be sure their dimension are not deviation; In order to keep good performance, also pls avoid assembling too tight or too loose.
3)Reducer must be mounted to machines stably to avoid vibration.
4)Whenever possible,protect the reducer against solar radiation and bad weather.
5)In the case of particularly lengthy period of storage(4-6 months), if the oil seal is not immersed in lubricant inside the unit, it is recommended to change it since the rubber could stick to the shaft or may even have lost the elasticity.
6)Painting must definitely not go over rubber parts and the holes on breather plug if any.
7)When connect with hollow or CHINAMFG shaft, pls grease the joint to avoid lock or oxidation.
8)Check the correct lubricant level through indicator if there is one.
9)Starting must take place gradually, without immediately applying the maximum load.
10)When using various of motors to match reducer directly, supporting unit is required if motor is too heavy.
11)Ensure good heat dissipation by keeping good ventilation near the motor fan.
12)In the case of ambient temperature40ºC, pls call the technical department.
After Sales Service
1.Maintenance Time and Warranty:Within 1 year after receiving goods.
2.Other Service: Including modeling selection guide, installation guide, and problem resolution guide, etc.
1.Q:Can you make as per customer drawing?
A: Yes, we offer customized service for customers accordingly. We can use customer’s nameplate for gearboxes.
2.Q:What is your terms of payment ?
A: 30% deposit before production,balance T/T before delivery.
3.Q:Are you a trading company or manufacturer?
A:We are a manufacurer with advanced equipment and experienced workers.
4.Q:What’s your production capacity?
5.Q:Free sample is available or not?
A:Yes, we can supply free sample if customer agree to pay for the courier cost
6.Q:Do you have any certificate?
A:Yes, we have CE certificate and SGS certificate report.
Ms Lingel Pan
For any questions just feel free ton contact me. Many thanks for your kind attention to our company!
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Worm Gear|
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Potential Challenges in Maintenance and Repairs of Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintenance and repairs of gearboxes in agriculture can pose several challenges:
- Harsh Environments: Agricultural machinery operates in challenging environments with exposure to dirt, debris, moisture, and varying temperatures. These conditions can accelerate wear and corrosion, necessitating frequent maintenance.
- Heavy Workloads: Gearboxes in farming equipment often handle heavy workloads, leading to increased stress on components. This can result in faster wear and tear, requiring more frequent inspections and part replacements.
- Accessibility: Some gearboxes are located in hard-to-reach areas of machinery. This makes regular maintenance and repairs more challenging, as technicians may need specialized tools and equipment to access and service the gearboxes.
- Specialized Knowledge: Proper maintenance of agricultural gearboxes requires specialized knowledge and skills. Inadequate understanding of gearbox mechanics and maintenance practices can lead to improper repairs, reducing the gearbox’s lifespan and efficiency.
- Costs: Repairing or replacing gearbox components can be costly, especially for heavy-duty agricultural machinery. Farmers need to consider both the direct costs of parts and labor, as well as potential downtime during repair processes.
- Downtime: The downtime required for gearbox maintenance or repairs can impact farming operations, especially during critical planting or harvesting seasons. Efficient scheduling and backup equipment can help mitigate this challenge.
- Availability of Parts: Obtaining replacement parts for older or less common gearbox models can be challenging. Farmers may need to source parts from specialized suppliers, leading to potential delays in repairs.
Addressing these challenges requires proactive maintenance planning, regular inspections, proper training of maintenance personnel, and sourcing spare parts in advance.
Maintenance Requirements for Agricultural Gearboxes
Maintaining agricultural gearboxes is crucial to ensure the smooth and efficient operation of farming equipment. Proper maintenance helps extend the lifespan of gearboxes and prevents costly breakdowns. Here are the key maintenance requirements:
- Regular Inspections: Conduct routine visual inspections to check for signs of wear, damage, leaks, or misalignment. Regularly inspect gear teeth, seals, and bearings for any issues.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and wear in gearboxes. Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the type of lubricant to use and the recommended intervals for lubrication.
- Lubricant Checks: Monitor the gearbox’s lubricant levels and quality regularly. Replace or replenish lubricants as needed, and ensure that contaminants are kept out of the lubrication system.
- Tightening Bolts and Fasteners: Check and tighten bolts, nuts, and fasteners to prevent loosening due to vibrations during operation. Loose components can lead to misalignment and premature wear.
- Seal Inspection: Examine seals for leaks and proper sealing. Damaged or worn seals should be replaced promptly to prevent lubricant leakage and the ingress of contaminants.
- Cleaning: Keep gearboxes clean by removing dirt, debris, and residue. Regular cleaning prevents abrasive particles from entering the gearbox and causing damage.
- Alignment: Ensure that gearboxes are properly aligned with connected components, such as shafts and couplings. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Temperature Monitoring: Monitor the operating temperature of the gearbox. Abnormal temperature increases may indicate issues like overloading or insufficient lubrication.
- Filter Replacement: If the gearbox has a filtration system, regularly replace or clean the filters to prevent contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Expert Inspection: Periodically have gearboxes inspected by qualified technicians. They can identify potential problems that may not be visible during routine inspections.
Adhering to these maintenance requirements ensures that agricultural gearboxes remain in optimal condition and contribute to the reliability and efficiency of farming equipment. Regular maintenance not only prevents unexpected downtime but also prolongs the service life of the gearboxes, ultimately benefiting the productivity of agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-11-15