NMRV REDUCTION WORM GEARBOX
The NMRV 130 single-stage worm gear motor develops torque on the output shaft in the range from 280 to 1596 N * m. The unit is supplied with an IEC motor with a power of 0.75 – 7.5 kW. Radial load on the shaft – up to 18 000 N.
The gear housing is made of gray cast iron grade G200, has a protective powder coating.
Body – iron, flanges – iron, worm – steel CHINAMFG worm wheel – bronze.
Type of lubricant: synthetic ISO VG 220.
Weight: 48 kg.
Type designation scheme
NMRV – 130 – 7.5 – 120 – 4 – B3
- NMRV – worm gear motor
- 130 – size (center distance, mm)
- 7.5 – gear ratio
- 120 – output shaft rotation speed, rpm
- 4 – electric motor power, kW
- B3 – mounting position
NMRV 130 gearbox performance
|i||n 1 = 2800 rpm||n 1 = 1400 rpm||n 1 = 900, rpm|
|n 2 ,
|T 2M ,
N * m
|n 2 ,
|T 2M ,
N * m
|n 2 ,
|T 2M ,
N * m
- n1 – rotational speed el. engine;
- n2 – revolutions on the output shaft;
- T 2M – torque on the output shaft;
- P is the maximum allowable engine power;
- RD – efficiency
|1.Good quality,long life time,low noise.|
|3.High efficiency,big torque.|
Overall and mounting dimensions NMRV 130
NMRV130 gear motor has a wide range of gear ratios.
Gear ratios: 7.5, 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 60, 80, 100 .
Output flange to NMRV 130 gearbox
Geared NMRV130 can be supplied with unilateral or bilateral output shaft.
The gearbox comes standard with a hollow output shaft
A torque arm is an additional option to the gearbox.
|Core parts||worm wheel,worm shaft|
|Core parts material||worm shaft:20 Cr Mn Ti,worm wheel:Nodular cast iron interal,9-4 copper external|
|Lubrication||RV30-90:synthetic oil, RV110-150:GN460-W mineral oil|
|Application:||Motor, Motorcycle, Machinery, Agricultural Machinery, Industry|
|Gear Shape:||Worm Gear|
|Type:||Worm and Wormwheel|
Technological Advancements in Agricultural Gearbox Design
Advancements in agricultural gearbox design have significantly improved the efficiency, durability, and performance of farming equipment. Here are some notable technological advancements:
- Materials and Manufacturing: The use of advanced materials, such as high-strength alloys and composite materials, has enhanced the durability and longevity of gearbox components. Precision manufacturing techniques, including computer-aided design (CAD) and computer numerical control (CNC) machining, ensure tight tolerances and reliable performance.
- Gear Tooth Design: Modern gear tooth profiles, such as optimized helical and spiral bevel gears, reduce noise, vibration, and wear. Advanced tooth design also improves power transmission efficiency and load distribution.
- Sealing and Lubrication: Improved sealing technologies, such as double-lip seals and labyrinth seals, help prevent contaminants from entering gearboxes while retaining lubricants. Advanced lubrication systems, including automatic lubrication and improved oil formulations, extend maintenance intervals and enhance efficiency.
- Electronic Controls: Agricultural gearboxes increasingly integrate with electronic control systems. Sensors and actuators provide real-time data on gearbox performance, allowing for condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and adjustments to optimize machinery operation.
- Smart Gearboxes: Some agricultural gearboxes are equipped with smart features, such as load sensors, temperature monitors, and feedback systems. These features enhance precision, safety, and overall equipment performance.
- Hybrid Power Transmission: Integration of hybrid power transmission systems, combining internal combustion engines with electric motors, allows for more efficient power delivery and reduced fuel consumption. Gearboxes play a crucial role in managing power distribution in these systems.
- Reduced Environmental Impact: Advancements in gear design contribute to reducing environmental impact. Quieter and more efficient gearboxes minimize noise pollution and energy consumption while meeting emissions regulations.
- Customization and Modularity: Some modern agricultural gearboxes offer modular designs that allow farmers to customize gear ratios, output speeds, and other specifications to match specific tasks and conditions.
- Simulation and Testing: Computer simulations and advanced testing methods, such as finite element analysis (FEA) and computational fluid dynamics (CFD), help optimize gearbox design, reduce prototyping costs, and ensure reliability before production.
These advancements collectively contribute to the evolution of agricultural gearboxes, making farming machinery more efficient, environmentally friendly, and adaptable to the changing needs of modern agriculture.
Enhancing Efficiency and Productivity in Farming Operations with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a pivotal role in enhancing efficiency and productivity across various farming operations. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to improving farming practices:
- Power Transmission: Agricultural gearboxes efficiently transmit power from the tractor’s engine to various implements, enabling them to perform tasks like plowing, planting, and harvesting with optimal power and torque.
- Variable Speed Control: Gearboxes allow farmers to adjust the speed of attached implements, adapting to different soil types, crop conditions, and tasks. This flexibility ensures precision and optimal performance.
- Task Specialization: With the use of different attachments and implements, one tractor equipped with a gearbox can perform a variety of tasks, reducing the need for multiple specialized machines.
- Optimized Torque: Agricultural gearboxes provide the necessary torque to overcome resistance from tough soils, vegetation, and other challenging conditions, ensuring consistent and efficient operations.
- Improved Crop Management: Gearboxes enable precise control over seeding depth, planting spacing, and fertilization, contributing to better crop management and higher yields.
- Reduced Operator Fatigue: Efficient power transmission and controlled operations reduce the physical strain on operators, enabling them to work longer hours without excessive fatigue.
- Conservation of Resources: By allowing accurate distribution of seeds, fertilizers, and other inputs, gearboxes help conserve resources and minimize waste.
- Enhanced Harvesting: Gearboxes facilitate smooth operation of harvesting equipment, such as combines and forage harvesters, resulting in efficient gathering of crops without damage.
- Time and Labor Savings: Agricultural gearboxes speed up tasks like plowing, tilling, and planting, enabling farmers to cover larger areas in less time, which is particularly crucial during planting and harvesting seasons.
- Reliability and Durability: Well-designed gearboxes are built to withstand the rigors of farming environments, reducing downtime due to maintenance or equipment failure.
Incorporating agricultural gearboxes into farming equipment significantly contributes to streamlining operations, reducing manual effort, and optimizing the use of resources. As a result, farmers can achieve higher levels of efficiency, productivity, and overall farm profitability.
Types of Agricultural Gearboxes for Specific Tasks
Various types of agricultural gearboxes are designed to cater to specific tasks and applications in farming. These gearboxes are engineered to meet the unique requirements of different agricultural machinery and operations. Some common types of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Rotary Mower Gearboxes: These gearboxes are used in rotary mowers and cutters. They transmit power from the tractor’s power take-off (PTO) to the blades, enabling efficient cutting of grass, crops, and vegetation.
- Manure Spreader Gearboxes: Manure spreaders utilize specialized gearboxes to distribute manure evenly across fields. These gearboxes ensure consistent spreading of fertilizer while accommodating variable loads.
- Harvesting Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in harvesting equipment, such as combines and harvesters, enable efficient gathering, threshing, and separating of crops from their stalks. These gearboxes handle high loads and varying operating conditions.
- Seed Drill Gearboxes: Seed drills require gearboxes to distribute seeds accurately and at consistent intervals. These gearboxes ensure precise seed placement for optimal germination and crop growth.
- Hay Rake Gearboxes: Hay rakes utilize gearboxes to gather and arrange hay into windrows for baling. These gearboxes help optimize the hay collection process.
- Irrigation System Gearboxes: Agricultural irrigation systems may use gearboxes to control the movement and positioning of irrigation equipment, ensuring efficient water distribution across fields.
- Tillage Equipment Gearboxes: Gearboxes used in tillage equipment, such as plows and cultivators, help break up soil, prepare seedbeds, and promote seedling emergence.
- Tractor Gearboxes: Tractors may incorporate various gearboxes for tasks such as shifting gears, driving the power take-off, and operating attachments.
- Grain Auger Gearboxes: Grain augers use gearboxes to facilitate the movement of harvested grain from one location to another, such as from a combine to a storage bin.
Each type of agricultural gearbox is designed with specific features, load capacities, and durability to suit the demands of its intended task. Manufacturers engineer these gearboxes to withstand the challenging conditions of agricultural operations while ensuring efficient and reliable performance.
editor by CX 2023-11-01