Here is our advantages when compare to similar products from China:
|1. Large output torque|
|2. Safe, reliable, economical, and durable|
|3. Stable transmission, quiet operation|
|4. High modularization design, may equip with various outer power inputs conveniently. The same machine type may equip with various power motors. It is easy to realize the combination and junction between every machine type|
|5. Form of installation: The position to be installed is not limited|
|6. High strength, compact the box body of high strength cast iron, gear and gear shaft adopt the gas carbonization, quenching, and fine grinding process, therefore the bearing capacity of unit volume is high|
|7. Long life: Under the condition of the correct type chosen(including choosing suitable operation parament ) normal operation and maintenance, the life of the main parts speed reducer(except wearing parts)should not be less than 20000 hours|
|8. Low noise: Because the main parts of the speed reducer are processed, and tested critically, therefore the noise of the speed reducer is low|
|1 3/8 Z6
The gearbox is used for lawn mower transmission, our normal standard from 20 HP-150HP,This series gearbox is self-developed. With its characteristics of high universality, simple structure, good performance, etc, it is widely used in garden machines and other agricultural machines.if you have a rotary cutter, lawn mower, or other lawn machinery. Agri supply’s lawn mower and rotary cutter experts can help you solve any problem. From rotating blades to gearboxes, Agri supply provides the components you need for your lawn mower. Let us help you keep your property in the best condition.Advanced technics, strong self-development power, ability to produce new type gearbox according to customer’s design drawings.
Packaging & Shipping
HangZhou Hanon Technology Co.,ltd is a modern enterprise specilizing in the development,production,sales and services of Agricultural Parts like PTO shaft and Gearboxes and Hydraulic parts like Cylinder , Valve ,Gearpump and motor etc..
We adhere to the principle of ” High Quality, Customers’Satisfaction”, using advanced technology and equipments to ensure all the technical standards of transmission .We follow the principle of people first , trying our best to set up a pleasant surroundings and platform of performance for each employee. So everyone can be self-consciously active to join Hanon Machinery.
1.WHAT’S THE PAYMENT TERM?
When we quote for you,we will confirm with you the way of transaction,FOB,CIFetc.<br> For mass production goods, you need to pay 30% deposit before producing and70% balance against copy of documents.The most common way is by T/T.
2.HOW TO DELIVER THE GOODS TO US?
Usually we will ship the goods to you by sea.
3.How long is your delivery time and shipment?
|Type:||Lawn Mower Gearbox|
|Power Source:||Agricultural Gearbox|
|After-sales Service:||Online Support|
Lubrication Practices for Extending the Lifespan of Agricultural Gearboxes
Proper lubrication is essential for ensuring the longevity and optimal performance of agricultural gearboxes. Here are some essential lubrication practices that can help extend the lifespan of these gearboxes:
- Choose the Right Lubricant: Select a high-quality lubricant specifically designed for gearboxes and agricultural machinery. Consider factors such as viscosity, temperature range, and load-bearing capacity to ensure compatibility with the gearbox’s operating conditions.
- Regular Inspection: Perform regular visual inspections of the gearbox and lubricant to check for signs of contamination, wear, or inadequate lubrication. Address any issues promptly to prevent further damage.
- Cleanliness: Maintain a clean environment around the gearbox to minimize the risk of dirt, debris, and moisture entering the gearbox housing. Contaminants can compromise the lubricant’s effectiveness and accelerate wear.
- Lubricant Level: Monitor and maintain the proper lubricant level in the gearbox. Insufficient lubrication can lead to increased friction and heat, causing premature wear and potential damage to gears and bearings.
- Replace Lubricant: Follow the manufacturer’s recommendations for lubricant change intervals. Over time, lubricants can degrade, lose their properties, and become contaminated. Regularly replacing the lubricant helps ensure optimal performance.
- Use Lubrication Schedule: Create a lubrication schedule based on the gearbox’s usage and operating conditions. Stick to the recommended intervals for applying or changing lubricant to prevent under-lubrication or over-lubrication.
- Appropriate Lubrication Method: Follow the manufacturer’s guidelines for the correct lubrication method, whether it’s through oil bath, grease, or automatic lubrication systems. Proper application ensures even distribution of lubricant across gear surfaces.
- Temperature Considerations: Be aware of temperature variations in your operating environment. Extreme temperatures can affect lubricant viscosity and performance. Choose a lubricant that can handle the temperature range of your equipment.
- Expert Advice: Consult the gearbox manufacturer or a lubrication specialist to determine the best lubrication practices for your specific agricultural gearbox model and application.
By adhering to these lubrication practices, farmers can maximize the lifespan of their agricultural gearboxes, minimize downtime, and ensure efficient and reliable operation of their equipment.
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.
Power Transmission in Farming Equipment with Agricultural Gearboxes
Agricultural gearboxes play a vital role in facilitating power transmission within various types of farming equipment. These gearboxes are integral components that enable the transfer of rotational power from a tractor’s engine to different agricultural implements and machinery. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes contribute to power transmission:
- Speed Reduction: In many farming operations, the engine of a tractor or other power source operates at a higher speed than is suitable for the optimal functioning of agricultural implements. Agricultural gearboxes provide speed reduction by using a combination of gears with different numbers of teeth. This reduction in speed allows the machinery to operate at the required speed for efficient tasks like tilling, planting, or harvesting.
- Power Multiplication: Some agricultural tasks require a significant amount of torque to operate effectively. Gearboxes can multiply the input torque from the engine to generate higher torque at the output shaft. This is crucial for tasks such as plowing, where substantial force is needed to break up the soil.
- Directional Change: Agricultural gearboxes also allow for changes in the direction of power transmission. For instance, a tractor’s power take-off (PTO) shaft may need to transmit power at a right angle to the tractor’s engine. Gearboxes with bevel gears or other arrangements enable this change in direction, ensuring that power is properly directed to the implement.
- Power Distribution: In certain cases, power needs to be distributed to multiple components or implements. Agricultural gearboxes with multiple output shafts can distribute power to different tasks simultaneously, optimizing efficiency and productivity.
- Attachment Operation: Many agricultural implements, such as plows, seed drills, and rotary mowers, require consistent and controlled power to function effectively. Gearboxes provide the necessary power and control to these attachments, ensuring uniform operation and accurate results.
By facilitating speed reduction, power multiplication, directional changes, power distribution, and attachment operation, agricultural gearboxes contribute significantly to the overall efficiency and productivity of farming equipment. They allow farmers to adapt their machinery to various tasks, optimize power usage, and achieve better results in different agricultural operations.
editor by CX 2023-10-19